Monday, September 14, 2015

You--Reflection / Black Series

The Surface
underneath.
This.
This is where
I Live.

The locals
who dwell
here.
They think
they know me.
Have seen me.
Think
 this entitles them
to my
Name.



Ah
but they don't
know.
Don't understand
that
in this Place
a Story
only grows.
A Masquerade
of sorts.
A sustained
wound.
A Healing
that which
can never
be found.


This.
This is what
keeps me
here.

This break
in the fault line
this
caress
of my Soul.
a feathers
touch.
That
those sweet
echoing
moments.
Are
really of
you....



So
I dwell here
you see.
A
symphony
of 
Delusions.
A
Catastrophe
of proportions
only
 you & I
can
see.



The calling
of your
name.
The unending
Song
of
sweet
Remorse.
Your gentle
touch.
Your breath
on
my face.


These reminders
of
you.
These
Moments.
Stolen.
Encased in
an
amber & crimson
tide.
Those colors
that
will always
be of
you.


These things
keep me
here.
Enshrined.
A
Sacrifice
to
Once
Was.
My only
Breath.
My only
Life.


You.




   


No comments:

Post a Comment