Sunday, September 13, 2015

My Only Way Home--Black Series

The Moon Light
struck his Soul just right.
The refection
blinding me to what
I can't see anyway.

The Street Lamps
they flicker
a reminder of when
you used to be.
When you were
only you.
When you
didn't carry me
with you
too.

The Creatures Above Us
do you hear them.
They call for you
their leader
mentor
friend.

The Stone Building
in front of us
always a sign
a road map
a beacon.
Leading us here
where you'll always
be.

Your Wings
wrapped around you
almost lucid
transform
you.
Those Symbols
of inequity
that wrap my mind
around
you.

Bring Me Here
once again
you say.
As if you think
it's me
&
not you
that brings us
here.
A warped sense
of
Time
&
what he does
to me
when I'm
with
you..


Oh
but you say.
It is
you.
The Guardians
that Save us
bring you here
to me.
Because they
know
it's the only way
I find myself
in this
Darkness.

Because
they know
you're my only
way
Home.





No comments:

Post a Comment