Monday, November 3, 2014

Blog4Peace--Dona Nobis Pacem--Grant Us Peace--Join Me On My Blog

Blog4Peace -- Dona Nobis Pacem -- Grant Us Peace 

12amEST -- Nov 4, 2014 

I sit here in my home, with my family--& Am grateful for all I have--Knowing each day, that it is granted to me not by deserving it, or by my own works alone--I have a life, built on the works & sacrifices of others who came before me--& I say thank you.

Pass on your gratefullness--Your oppurtunities--Your willingness to build a good life for others--

Pass On Peace In Your Heart, Mind, & Actions--Commit To Equality & Compassion--For All Creatures--For All Time.

17 comments:

  1. Such an honest and heartfelt post. I appreciate it so much. It touched my heart. Dona nobis pacem. Peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your recognition of others who have set the stage for you to enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen

    I'm sharing participants posts everywhere I can, this year.

    Best peace blessing to you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post. May the peace that passes all understanding be yours. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May you be blessed with peace today and always, may it be so for all beings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mimi--Gemma--Michelle--Sue--Driller--Akelamalu--Laura---Thank you so much for your kind words--& Your wishes of Peace in my Life & those in it--I'm Honored. May you always find Joy & Love--May you always see the Beauty in this Existance wherever your Lives may lead you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely reminder about family. Peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully expressed. Peace to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful thoughts. Peace to you and yours on this and every day!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. goodnightgram--Rose--Sherry--Travis--Thank you for your kindness--I'm Honored to share this part of my Life. May you find Goodness--May you know Joy in all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heartfelt written :) Peaceful Pawkisses, Little Binky and Granny :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Angel--Thanks so much for the kind words & Pawkisses. May you find sunpuddles to bask in. May you always know Treats in your food bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicely said!

    Peace to you and yours

    Nameste

    Annelisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Annelisa--Thanks for sharing a moment of Peace & Joy. May you be what makes you happy. May you have the chance to share it always.

    ReplyDelete