Monday, September 14, 2015

His Redemption--Protector/Redemption--Part 2--Reflection / Black Series------Black Series--The Unified Spirit Of AZ Rains--Wings--Roses Series----Reflection Series--A New Series Within Black Series

All He Is
She asks.
A Vision of Hope.
A lingering putrid smell
in her Heart
as she remembers a Time
where he once was
& she was no more.

Only.
He says this.
As if it must be
Truth.
As if
all he sees
are the scars that
cross his face
when he remembers
who I am.

You see
he knows me
not
from this Place.
In the mists
of
Memory.
But
from a Moment
so long ago
I refuse to see it
clearly.
To see me
when I can't
see him.

He knows me
aches
in my Soul.
Cramps
that refuse to
heal.
Heart beats
that refuse to surface.
If only
for a little while.

Then.
It is then
that I realize.
That I know
who I am.
That I see this
unexpected
reflection of me.
In a window.
In a Crystal
I wear near my Heart
that seems to beat
for it.
As if
on it's own
even my body
betrays me.
Refuses to function
without you near.

It's then I see.
The You
Reflected
In
Me.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment