Wednesday, September 16, 2015

How We Move--Relection/ Black Series----Musicians--Artists--Writers--Poets--Actors--Hope & Survivors

Heights.
The
undefinable
unfathomable depths.
They used to
lay before
me.
Lay just beneath
me
A distance
in the depths
of my hated
fears.

And
as I look beyond
them
now.
And
I see
the depths
of my own
inability
to fathom
myself.
My own
inability to
resist
the easy call
of weakness.
Of
unforgiveness.
Of simple
fear
of failure.

That
one moment
in Time
where all things
join
together
come towards you
&
you know
it's for you to decide.
For you
to forsake your own
Will.
And simply
Be.
Whatever that my
be.

Oh
to simply be.
To understand that
all Life
all
Death.
All
things.
Are never really
in our control
at
all.
That
we are only
translucent....
things.
Transparent
&
sheer.
A
syphon
for all things
we can
never
truly
understand.

And't
it's in those
Moments.
In those seconds
that
tick by.
We see.
We finally....
see.
That this Life
Isn't
a
Blessing
or
a
Curse.
It's
merely
an Illusion.
A
Myth in the
making.

What
Parts we play.
What
voices we carry.
What
story we
someday
tell.
Is
simply
the foreshadowed
end.

How....
Ah.
How.
Now
how we tell
our
Story.
This.
This is what
we all wait for.
The climatic
end.
The crescendoed
orchestrated
vibration
that runs it's course
through
our
Lives.

This
is what I
now
hear.
The
beautiful
strings
on which
all life
is
echoed.

And
I see now
that
no matter
the Song
It is
how
we move
to that
silent
music
Is all
that
really
mattered.




No comments:

Post a Comment