Sunday, August 16, 2015

Why You'll Find My Poetry Blog Featured In Our ReLi Arts Etsy Shop--When I Create Wearable Art I'm Still 'On My Blog'--Part 2

You'll see the steady Influence of this Blog, you're on now--When you visit us in our ReLi Arts Shop on Etsy.com--& Social Media Sites we like to hang out on.

The Titles of each Listing gives you a good reference to why you may recognize many Items--Because they are Physically Tangible ways to express the things in my Blog you've grown used to reading & seeing over the last year we've--You & I-- been Online together. 

I've found a way to continue to Create--To use that to continue to lead the way Forward for the Ones I Walk Point For...

And literally carry with me--A Piece Of The Souls I Love.

Which is why--You will see "By Re" or "By Li"--So you know Who put a Piece Of Themselves into what you bought--Knowing it's Real People that made that Moment exist.

 Why I Credit "Peg" with backing us--As we Follow A Dream.

And why you'll find 'off beat', 'nontraditional' Items you're not likely to find everywhere.....

Because that's Who & What We Are--Survivors...Letting The Freak Flag Fly....

So, maybe you'll see Something here, that makes you feel relief that you're Not Alone...

&Then you'll stop by & See us in our Store--& You see that little Something that reminds you, that you were right--That you're Really Not Alone.

And I'll Honored to be A Part Of That....

That Moment--When we Discover--There's a A Little Bit Of Freak in all of us.....

& It really is OK to Wear It Proudly.

Hope to see you There.

etsy.com/shop/ReLiArts 

No comments:

Post a Comment