Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My Heros-Warriors Of Recovery-Part 4--Hope & Survivors

And so--It seems all Expectation Of Hope becomes Fleeting--A Far Gone Illustion--A Thing Other People Own....

But here's the thing--I was never Made That Way--Defeat made me Angry--Being Brushed Aside made me realize I was Alone--Being Talked Down To & Dismissed only made me Understand it was time to Move On...

But This Particular Kind Of Rejection--This Basest Of Digs--It hits in a Places that literally IS Who You Are. It doesnt matter if it's You or Your Loved One--The Pain & Disillutionment is the Same.

In fact--For Some it's the Ones We Love--Their Pain--Their Hope--Their Beautiful Smiles that make all the Other Shit seem Worth It....It's when we see that smile fade--See that Moment of Reality hit---Know the World doesn't See them the way we do--That Changes Who We Are Permenently....

No comments:

Post a Comment