Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Prelude To You--Black Series

Wings so beautiful
They make me cry
Tears of you
Fall down
My face.

I close my eyes
The pain
Of them
Burning you
Into me
Again.

I hear a symphony
Inside my Mind
In my
Minds eye
I only see
you.

My face stains
My breath 
Comes faster
My voice
A distant
Memory
One I no longer
Pursue.

It's this song 
You play
Inside of me
The vibrations
Fill my
Head
But
I can only
Feel
You.

The cords straining
The violins notes
Echo
Through me
As your
Touch
Caresses what
I fear. 

Reverb 
A perfect pitch
Slowing as I reach higher
Time closes
In
Surrounds me
Only as you
Do.

I open
My eyes
Finally see
What was always
In my mind.

You 
Standing 
In front of me.

Your arms open
Your breath 
In mine.

Music
It seems
Has been
A prelude
To you.

(updated/changed a bit here & there--July 1, 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment