Friday, February 24, 2017

With You--AZ Rains Series--Angels, Guardians, & Soul Mates Series

The edges,
this is where
you'll find 
her.
Where
he lies,
breathing 
just beneath
the surface.

The surface,
where she knows
she should 
be.
That is only
where
she sometimes
wanders,
on nights
she can't sleep.

And so,
you will find her
here,
with me,
on pages,
lost long ago.
In the margins,
on the tips 
of a pen,
where she 
knows
she'll 
find him.

The stories,
they write themselves,
don't they.
The story 
of who they
are,
what they've 
become.

My salvation,
your fantasy.
Their test,
of my sanity,
her 
existence,
his
faith,
I find them
there.

The sounds,
of 
echos,
their voices,
in my 
head.
That's what I 
hear,
when I sit 
here.
That 
repeating
pattern,
of love,
courage.
Pain. 

THIS,
this is who I 
am.
Them.
I.
Am.
Them.

And they,
are 
me.

So, 
here 
we 
go 
again.
The beautiful
lullabye,
the peace I feel,
when I feel
you.
Close to me,
once again. 

Their embrace,
the sirin call,
the future
I can 
see 
from here.
The one
they promise
me.
The one 
I choose
to 
believe,
is true.

The one,
where
always
end up,
with 
you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment