Friday, February 11, 2022

Reflections Of You--Black Series--AZ Rains Series--Angels, Guardians, & Soulmates Series

Black

Wings

Fill the air.

Soft 

Flutters

Against my 

Skin.


Dark

Shadows

Cross 

The 

Sky.

The depth

Of the oceans

In my

Mind.


Why 

Does

It scare

Me.

The Soul

That's always

Been

You.


The

Look

In your eyes.

That sound

As

I

Break.


Your 

Scent

Is all I

Ever crave.

Nourished

From the inside

Out.


Air

In 

My lungs.

What 

Once

Was yours

Is 

Mine.


Take

This

With you

I say

Each time

You

Go.

Don't

Leave me

Here

To my thoughts

Alone.


Pieces

Of

Me

That filled

The room

That was my

Mind.

A filler

Now

For what

Once

Was.


But

Someday

You will

See

As 

I see

Me.

Simply

Reflections

Of

You.



No comments:

Post a Comment