Sunday, September 3, 2017

You & Me--AZ Rains Series

Your smell,
in this rain.
I feel it 
touch 
me,
in a way
only 
my memories
will.

Your picture,
upon 
my 
table,
the one
keep 
in 
my room.

This is 
still 
how I see 
you.
I believe 
now,
I always 
will.

And why
shouldn't it be.
I ask 
myself this,
as I always do.
Down
these halls,
of
the rooms
that hold
every 
hint
of 
you.

It's here
now,
your smell,
your
scent that
escapes my mind
some days.
That
plays outside
of the 
confinds
of 
me.

The sun
keeps
disturbing
my
peace.
cruel extension
of 
this place,
when 
you're not 
here.

At night,
this is
when I can 
see you
most.
When I look
out my window,
the balcony 
doors
calling to me,
like they 
always 
do.
When you wait for me
outside,
the way
you 
do. 

The path,
that 
takes me
to you.
Why does it
always 
seem it's such
long
& winding
road.
When you are
always
there,
just beyond
my 
reach.

Oh but
tonight you say,
will be
no different.
It will 
bring me
to 
you,
as I always
do.
My mind
playing tricks,
letting 
me
imagine
this walk into
your 
Soul,
will be 
different somehow.

But it
shall be as
it always
will 
be.
Your arms
wrapped 
around me,
you mouth 
next 
to mine.

The scent 
of 
the nights
I live 
for,
stuck in
my 
head.
Your face
so 
close.
Those eyes 
that light
the desesert
sky.

Don't wait
so 
long 
say,
until 
I see you 
again.
And you 
tell
me again,
what 
you always
do.

That you 
are 
always
there,
waiting 
outside my 
door.
Watching,
waiting 
for me
there.

A shadow
I see
in 
the corner
of my
eye.
The movement
of the 
Wolf 
outside my
windows.
The 
feathers
of the 
Crows I hold
in my
hands,
so 
dear.

That you
will never leave
me 
alone,
you say.
You exist
because 
I do.
And 
as I breath
you,
to sustain 
my own 
life,
I keep 
you alive 
too.

To be
what we 
are,
is magic
you 
see.
Eternally,
you,
&
 me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment