Friday, July 8, 2016

Pictures Of You(Alternate Title--Perfection)--A "By Josephine McRose" Series(A New Name I've Thought Of Writing Under--Family & I Came Up With The Name About 12 Years Ago----I'm Experimenting Here With A Different Style--More Similar To The "Story" Like Style I Stared With Years Ago)--What I Do Here--Is Only A Little Of What I Do When I'm Not On My BLog

Your delicate touch,
you move me
like a freight train.

Your gentle voice,
booms 
in my ear,
from 
behind me,
rattles in my
rib cage.

Your soft skin,
sharp, 
like a blade,
cutting hot
against my
skin.

Your smell,
oh, 
your smell,
in my heart,
scent I can't 
identify,
a smell
I can't
wash from 
me.

That face,
those 
eyes,
that look
at me,
follow me,
know me too
well,
pick me out
of a 
crowd.

That breath,
in my ear,
coming so 
fast,
short gasps,
pounding 
against 
me.

Time,
your
time,
stands still,
slows down
with me,
holds me 
here,
fascinates me,
shows me
pictures 
of
you.

I first started writing poetry yrs ago.

I started writing--Well, since I can remember.

See--writing--Visualizing--That's what works for me. To see--Literally--Is what's in my head. Words--Phrases--Those are foreign--Don't feel right--& I struggle to use them. I always have.

Now--I can talk your ear off--I can tear you a "new one" heard around the world--But To sit down--& Really tell you how I feel--That's not the same thing. Not for me anyway.

So--Here we are--As I sit here--& You sit there--I show you a bit more of what I really do.

I write--Like I see. I draw the same way. I sit in a "Matrix" like room--In my mind--& I see what's in there. What's me. And I turn it round & round--Literally--Until I've shown you all that's there.

I'm pleases to say these things out loud--Because it's who--& What--I really am.
Maybe a little strange--Maybe not unique at all. But it's...Simply me.

I hope to bring some more of "Josephine McRose" to you--Show you where it all began. Where all these people--& They really **are** people to me--Where these people you see here--In my Blog--began. They're just who's always been there--In a different place--In a different time. But they are--Essentially the same--As they were over 10 years ago--& Who they've always been--For me.

So--Please--Feel free to stop on in--Take a look around.

You may see something familiar--Something you can recognize--Maybe in yourself--Too.

We **all** have a little world inside--That likes to play when we're alone. I just draw back the curtains a bit--& Let you join in. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment