Thursday, January 14, 2016

CUSTOM PET--&--STUFFIE PORTRAITS--WHY IT'S IMPORTANT--WHY I DO WHAT I DO WHEN I'M NOT ON MY BLOG




I REALLY WANTED TO PLAY AROUND WITH SOME PICS TONIGHT--& SHOW A LITTLE BIT OF WHAT I DO, WHEN I'M NOT ON MY BLOG.

IF YOU'VE BREEZED THROUGH MY BLOG, BY NOW, YOU'VE SEEN I DO/WRITE A LOT WITH/FOR ANIPALS, SPECIAL NEEDS, LGBTI, RECOVERY, MENTAL HEALTH, & FOLKS & ANIMALS--WHO DON'T GET A FAIR VOICE TO BE HEARD. 

ONE THING I REALLY DIG--IS CREATING CUSTOM PET PORTRAITS.
THEY ALLOW ME TO ENTER SOMEONE'S WORLD--& COMMUNE WITH WHO THEY ARE FOR A LITTLE WHILE--& SHARE THAT WITH THEIR FAMILIES.

THE TOP--THE FUR DIVAS--WAS THE FIRST REALLY--& SHE ENCOURAGED ME TO SHARE THIS WITH OTHER FOLKS & THEIR FUR BABIES.

SHE'S HIRED ME FOR A TOTAL OF 3 COMMISSIONED(3RD ONE I'LL POST SOON)PORTRAITS NOW--I'M BLESSED & HONORED MORE THAN I CAN TELL YOU.

EACH ONE IS IMPORTANT & SPECIAL--JUST LIKE THESE FUR KIDS.

SO THINKING OF THAT--I STARTED LISTING PICS OF "FANTASY" ANIMALS/STUFFIES(PLUSHIES/LOVIES) TOO, ON ETSY--BECAUSE FOR SOME FOLKS--A STUFFED ANIMAL **IS** LIKE THEIR KID.

TO KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES PORTRAITS UNDERSTANDS THIS--WELL, IT JUST SEEMS IMPORTANT TO ME--THAT THESE STUFFIE PARENTS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL LIKE THIS TOO.

SO--CHECK OUT THE SAMPLES/EXAMPLES(SEVERAL MORE LISTED)--SEE HOW PRECIOUS THESE GUYS ARE--& WHO KNOWS--MAYBE I'LL BE DOING A PORTRAIT FOR YOU TOO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment