Sunday, June 7, 2015

ReLi Arts Is On Etsy.com--Where You Can Find Me When I'm Not On My Blog

ReLi Arts is now on Etsy.com ! A very cool Place--Where you can find tons of Hand Made Items--& Lots of Folks you are already familiar with, after reading "On My Blog" Posts.

We continue to do what I do here--& Other Places online--Explore Parts Of Ourselves--& Share it with you. 

You'll see lots of Odds & Ends--& Lots of "...Poetry Series..." Items--Items based on my Poetry here. My Mind is always working on these Issues & Obstacles--& Inspirations--& I'm Blessed to bring them to you in a whole new, even more, tangible way. 

So visit Us--& Visit Other Great Anipals on my "On My Blog" Posts here--& Pals on my Pages on the Healing Purrs Blog--To Shop--Visit--Meet new Folks--& Make new Pals & Friends. 

We hope to see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment