Friday, July 11, 2014

What You'll Find On My Blog--A Guide/Road Map To Blogs, Pawties,Groups,&More

I'll share lots of stuff with you here on my Blog--

#OTRB ,
Warriors,
R&G & T-- my offline family,
#Anipals ,
Musicians & Writers,
Angels Guardians & Soul Mates,
Songs -- rewritten to make someone special smile,
Dragons--who are many times me,
Hope&Survivors--who you'll see a lot.

You'll also see 'On My Blog' posts-- Which should help guide you around with me on here--& help you understand a bit of what I do here & other places online--& Why.

I also want to encourage you to explore other Blogs--

pawcircle.org -- #OTRB Candles, Pawsitive Energy/Prayer Requests, #Anipal Resourses, & More-- By @danapixie ,

gratefulness.org -- #OTRB Candles,

healingpurrspawty.blogspot.com -- #OTRB Pawties--Gentle Tribute & Dance Tribute, Blogs, #OTRB Candles, #OTRB/Tribute Pictures, #Anipal Shopping, & More-- By @cathound7 & @MissSunnyMind -- & Contibuted To By @danapixie & Me- @StuffMyPetsSay

neoncandlepawty.wordpress.com -- #OTRB Dance Pawty -- Themes & Days & Times Different Each Month-- By Me- @StuffMyPetsSay -- & Contibuted To By @dacupcakekitty & @whskr .

And these Hash Tags/Groups on Twitter & FB--

#WLF ,
#TheAviators ,
#PA & #BBOT ,
#HopePawty & #TiaraTuesday ,
#Nipclub ,
#FBjam ,
#MemoryCandleMonday ,
#AZPals ,
#WigItUpWednesday ,
#TankyTuesday ,
#WiggleButtWednesday ,
#SpecialNeedsSpecialAbitiesSaturday .

We ALL share something special & something wonderful--So explore--Contibute--Just say Hi-- & Do & share something good.

Hope to see you there.







No comments:

Post a Comment